Becoming a ARC Member also makes you a BRC Member, which can get you discounts and benefits!
Here are the member benefits you receive:
- Third Party Insurance while taking part in BRC & ARC activities.
- Quarterly Rider Magazine.
- Representing your club in a team.
- The club pays the prelim. entry fee for Area qualifiers and the entry fee to BRC Championships if you qualify.
- Subsidised club training & clinics fees.
- Reduced entry fee to club events.
- Subsidised training at BRC Area 13 organised clinics & training.
- The BRC Membership Card offers discounts; please see their website for details of participants.
- BRC offers comprehensive training, including horse welfare and equitation training and assessments.